Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day! Mojo Monday/Heart2Heart challenge

So I've been working on my 4-month old's baby album, and I don't want to make cards right now. I needed some inspiration, so I looked at Mojo Monday and Heart2Heart. They both really inspired me and worked with my photos so here's what I came up with:


The left page is the Heart2Heart entry:


The right page is the Mojo Monday entry:
Materials used: Cardstock - Desert Sand, Dutch Blue, Heavenly Blue, Juniper, Buttercup
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Flowers and Pearls from M's.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout... beautiful baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet baby and layout! Thanks for taking the H2H photo inspiration challenge and sharing your memories with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout - made me smile! Darlin' little baby faces! Thanks for playing H2H!

    ReplyDelete