Monday, May 28, 2012

Daisies

The challenge from a Day for Daisies was a fun one this week. They had a phot inspiration with bright colored pinwheels. I took my inspiration from the colors, and used my colorful butterfly Dotty for You paper:

I used the sketch from RetroSketches:
Materials used:
Paper: Dotty for You, White cardstock (not CTMH)
Stamps: Day for Daisies digi stamp (not CTMH), Card Chatter - Birthday
Ink: Smoothie, Sweet Leaf, Sky, and Sunset (for distressing)
Other: Pink Button Assortment, Paradise Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sarah! The buttons are adorable! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Sarah. :-) I love the butterfly paper and the fun buttons. I also used this Retro Sketch and put my image on a tag. :-) Thanks so much for joining us for the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete