Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mojo and Pink Elephant

I made 2 cards today. The first one was based on this inspiration photo from the Pink Elephant challenge:

I used the CardPatterns sketch. I really knew how I wanted to make this card, and I think it woulda been great, but my stamping didn't turn out so well. Here it is:


Materials used:
Paper: White Daisy, Heavenly Blue, and Blush cardstock
Stamps: Diverse Backgrounds, A Sip
Inks: Holiday Red, Blush, Grey Wool, Versamark
Other: Silver embossing powder, Sparkles

The next card uses the Mojo Monday round sketch for this week:

I really loved the inspiration photo at the Shabby Tea Room, and my new (non-CTMH) paper pack went perfectly with it.

The rules were to make a project USING WHITE/CREAM, PINK and BLUE plus FLOWERS and A FABRIC ELEMENT! Here's what I came up with:
This was my first time using my Kraft paper (besides those die-cut cards), and I love the way it looks!
Materials used:
Paper: Kraft, Colonial White cardstock, Rosewood pattern pack from Colorbok (not CTMH)
Stamps: Winter Joy
Ink: Desert Sand
Other: Silk Rose (not CTMH)

4 comments:

  1. Love your shaped card for the Tea Room challenge this week!

    Please be sure to read the challenge details carefully and review our RULES page ... maybe I missed your fabric element and we ask that you only include your Tea Room card on your submission post.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the scallop circle shape and roses. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for joining in with The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete