Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Card Workshop

I needed a few more Christmas cards, so I took some inspiration from Gina Brandstetter, and made a workshop using Pear and Partridge and the Festive Velvet Rub-ons. I made 1 card for each of the card patterns in Make It From Your Heart. Here they are in order:

Pattern 19:

Pattern 20:

Pattern 21:

Pattern 21:

Pattern 23:

Pattern 24:

Pattern 25:

Pattern 26:

Pattern 27:

Pattern 29:
 
Pattern 30:
 
Pattern 31:
 
The stamp sets I used were: Remarkable Wreath, Very Merry Christmas, Say It In Style, and To You and Yours. I left all the edges undistressed to save time, which gives it a clean, crisp feeling. I like it. But it's true, sponging would give it a nice dimensional effect.
 
I'm going to enter these cards into the Simon Says Merry Christmas Challenge.
 
Well, I'm leaving early for my vacation, so I won't be posting for a week or so. Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. The velvet rub-ons add such a lovely touch to your cards! Thanks for sharing them all with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like all of them.

    ReplyDelete