Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Neutrals Vase Card

Well, I debated making this card last night, but I decided to go to bed and make it in the morning. BAD idea. I think now I'm late on TWO of the challenges. Oh well. I'll remember next time. I do like how this card turned out, though. I sort of CASED this card. This is for 3 challenges:

For Your Inspiration
The Play Date Cafe
CAS(E) this Sketch! (My first time playing with this one)

 
I really liked the vases and the texture paper on the original card. I had a scrap of this B&T already inked from my WOTG, so I cut my card base to fit it. The card is 5"x5 1/2". I cut out the vase and mounted it on foam tape. I never knew this stamp set looked so good with neutral colors! The textured paper also came from the sand-castle textured building in the inspiration photo.
 
Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
B&Ts: Scholastic
Stamps: With Love
Ink: Slate, Bamboo, Saddle
Other: Natural Hemp

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sarah! Stunning! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you missed out on the deadline....as did I!! Your card was awesome and it's too bad you could not submit it. It was one very quick challenge (only 5 days), which is a first for me!!

    Next time, I'll do my best to get my card posted ASAP!!

    GOOD luck on the other challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is so fabulous! LOVE the CAS feel of it and I adore the neutral colors--that vase is amazing! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER fab! I hope to see you this week for the new sketch. I'd love to see you creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at For Your Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to combine all those challenges. Great card. So glad you joined us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete