Thursday, April 25, 2013

Runway and Dynamic Duos

I made this card based on the inspiration photo at Runway Inspired. I decided to enter it into Dynamic Duos also, since I used black, and second generation black, which is grey.

 I was inspired by the twigs and flowers on her dress, so I made a white card base with black twigs and flowers going up the side. I used first and second generation with the twigs. I really did love this photo. The dress is so beautiful!

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Flirty WOTG, Avonlea Scrapbooking WOTG
Ink: Black
Other: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Slate Gem Bulk

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is gorgeous!! And absolutely perfect for the inspiration photo - glad you could play along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous interpretation of that photo Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first and second generation stamping! It adds a lot of depth to your card. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete