Friday, May 3, 2013

Color Dare #41 with SSW #204

Hello! I have a project I made for the Saddle/Cocoa challenge at Color My Heart. The challenge is to choose your own color, but only use Saddle and Cocoa as your neutrals (white is also allowed). I chose Lilac Mist, because I thought it was a great baby boy color (and I have a ton of it!). So I made a layout for my skinny 9-month-old. The picture of him was taken about 9 months ago:


I used the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays, and chose to make it simple without a lot of fancy details. I will make the other side next, so be watching for it.

We'd love to have you join us over at Color My Heart, so come on by and give it a try!


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Lilac Mist, Cocoa, Saddle
Stamps: Life's a Jungle, Field Trip Alphabet
Ink: Cocoa, Saddle, Lilac Mist

12 comments:

  1. Darling!
    We do not see many pages, it is great to see this one...such a cutie! Love the monkeys. Happy to have you join us . Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this layout is adorable. I really love what you have done with it. Thanks for joining us. And, congrats on winning this past week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie. So glad you shared him with us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and great baby photo! I love the cute stamped images you used to embellish the page also. It makes me want to go scrapbook today! thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah what a lovely idea using this sketch as a scrapbook layout. Love your we image oh how they grow up so quickly. Great colours and cute embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome you took the sketch and did a layout! what an adorable photo...and love the lil embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable and I love the little monkeys! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet Sarah! Love that you made it into a scrapbook page. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little boy is so sweet. I love that you have used the sketch for a scrapbooking page. Thank you for sharing with us at SSW this week. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little guy is the cutest! Love this layout with the simple stamped animals, and the right side is just as sweet. Keeping the embellishments to a minimum really lets you focus on the series of photos. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout!! Love the mondeys and that picture is so cute - love that skinny little guy. My skinny 9 month old is now 25!! You brought back memories - thanks!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Sarah!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a creative way to use our sketch! Love that you've played along with a scrapbook page Sarah! This is so cute with the animal pictures and those monkeys. So glad you could join us at SSW!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete