Friday, July 19, 2013

Color Dare with Deconstructed Sketch

Hi everybody! We are asking you to create a project with shades this week. The colors are Twilight, Ruby, and Olive. I made a frosty winter card with my new penguin stamp set. Aren't they cute?
 
 
The sketch is the Deconstructed Sketch for this week. I'm also entering this into the Christmas in July Midweek Throwdown at OWH. Please come play along with us at Color My Heart!
 
 
Materials used:
B&Ts: Lucky (retired)
Stamps: Wintry Wishes (available August 1st when you host a gathering with me!)
Ink: Black
Markers: Ruby
Other: Red Glitter Gems (retired)

2 comments:

  1. THese penguins are so cute, and the challenge colors make a great winter card, paired with the black and white. Love the bling-embellished snowflakes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man...I am not ready to use my Christmas stash, lol! I need to try the Merry Monday thing next year. I love this sketch, Sarah! Super idea! :)

    ReplyDelete