Monday, July 1, 2013

Color My Heart for 4th of July

So sorry this is late. I was at Convention, so I had little time for blogging. Plus, my Nook wouldn't let me write my blog post. I got home yesterday, and have had some rest, although I'm recovering from a migraine. So here's my Color Dare card. It's pretty simple, but I really wanted the stamp set to speak for itself. So I made a one-layer card:
 
Please come get patriotic with us at Color My Heart!


Here is an update from convention. New products coming in August: Cricut Artbooking cartridge: a whole new way to scrapbook! Base and Bling: create your own wearable craft! My Crush Books: a place to capture your day-to-day memorabilia, no trimming required! Retro Stamps by Jeanette Lynton: some of Jeanette's hand-drawn artwork, put to acrylic! New mini stamps: small size, small price! Only $2.95! Six all-new paper packs, plus 4 returning packs! New D-size stamps in Workshops on the Go! New hostess-only stamp sets, plus lots of new stamps! Everything is so exciting and I can't wait to share more with you.

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Home of the Brave
Ink: Black, Pacifica, Cranberry

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS patriotic card showcasing our July constant campaign! Great use of the challenge colors and stamp set!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete