Friday, August 30, 2013

52CCT August Pick-a-Previous

Hi! This week, the challenge at 52CCT is to pick a previous color challenge and a previous sketch challenge and combine them into one Christmas card. I really like combining challenges because it narrows down my options for me. Here is my card:

 
I used Sketch #14 and Color Challenge #11:



Please come play along with us this week! I'd like to see what you come up with!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Chocolate, Blush, Colonial White
B&Ts: Victory
Stamps: Christmas Love
Ink: Chocolate
Other: Colonial White Designer Brads

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely - one of my favourite sketches with such pretty colours. Thanks for this challenge - it's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Sarah! LOVE those brads--and I adore the tiny ornament image! HUGS and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I like the color combo of pink and brown, I couldn't figure out how to use it for Christmas. You've done a terrific job with it! I really like the swirly design in the ornament image, and how that's repeated in the background paper. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo you used, super card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sarah - very CAS, love the colours your have chosen - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady - sorry I didn't get around to commenting earlier on this lovely card. I was so thrilled to see that you used my sketch in such a lovely way. Hope you and the family are doing well. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete