Sunday, August 18, 2013

Artbooking in August Week 3

Welcome back to the Artbooking in August Blog Hop! This is week three.  If you're coming from Jody Spiegelhoff's blog, you're on the right track. I already showed you a mini album and a card.This week I will show you a layout, and next week I will show you a giftable/home décor item. The Cricut Artbooking cartridge is unique for its full two-page layouts that you can cut from the touch of one button! Here is a layout I made using the "family" key:

I took these next pictures without the flash so you could see the texture of the overlay. But they're a little blurry.


I'm also entering this into the Rose Blossom Garden "summer theme + bonus 'family' key" challenge.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Crystal Blue, White Daisy, Ponderosa Pine, Chocolate
B&Ts: Surf's Up
Other: Surf's Up assortment, Brown & Tan Sparkles, Cricut Artbooking cartridge

Now hop on over to Katy Taylor's blog and see what she has in store for you!

7 comments:

  1. Love the way your pages came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!! Love the look of the overlay cut from the same cardstock as the base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to add the layout in the same color- terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your overlay in the same color. Makes it look embossed. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree, I love the overlay in the same color. It gives your page texture and dimension without it becoming super busy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun summer layout! Looks like you and Artbooking are getting along just fine! Nice seeing you at the Rose Blossom Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I really like the tone on tone layering. Thanks for playing along in the Rose Blossom Garden!

    ReplyDelete