Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back To School

My 4 and 6-year-old daughters are in AL for 2 1/2 weeks. I miss them, so I made them some cards. I will give them these when they go to school in about 3 weeks. I made 2 of these. Here is one of them. It is for these challenges:

Less is More - one layer card with numbers
The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Dynamic Duos - soft green and pink
Crazy 4 Challenges - back to school

 
I used a lot of masking on this card. And I rotated the sketch


Materials used:
 Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Wicked, Scholastic WOTG, Year Round Cheer
Ink: Sweet Leaf, Blush
Other: Black Marker

6 comments:

  1. What a great message for a back-to-school card! So glad you used this week's The Sweet Stop's sketch!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chains of numbers...great sentiment too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun CAS design, Sarah. I'm sure your daughters will love these. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design, Sarah! I bet your daughter loves this card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely
    So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS design - I'm sure your daughter thought it was awesome :) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos! Hope you play with us again!

    ReplyDelete