Friday, January 3, 2014

Color Dare for New Year's

I was finishing up the Color Dare blog post last night when my internet started acting up. First going slow, then not working at all! It took about an hour to get it to work this morning. I don't even know what the problem was! Could it have something to do with the cold weather? (It's -9 degrees F this morning!)

So I made this layout for Color My Heart with scraps from the Magnifique paper pack and Stickease. I have the perfect picture from our New Year's dinner to put on it.

 I designed the layout myself, and I really like how it turned out. I think I'm going to try to do a little more scrapbooking and a little fewer cards for the Color Dare this year. We'll see how that goes.

Come play along with us and show us what YOU can do with this color combo this week!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White
B&Ts: Magnifique
Stickease: Magnifique

No comments:

Post a Comment