Friday, February 28, 2014

Color Dare 83 and Skylark

This week we are using colors from the new Skylark paper pack as our Color Dare challenge at Color My Heart. The colors are Juniper, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon, and Skylark Yellow. I CASED a level 2 layout from Jeanette Lynton.



This layout is almost exactly the same, but I didn't have the Skylark assortment or the Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape. For the assortment, I found some Sweet Leaf buttons, some Lagoon resin flowers from the For Always Assortment, and a little bird from the Wooden Trinkets. Instead of the washi tape, I tore off little pieces from one of the zip strips. I kind of like the look of the zip strip even better than the washi tape!

Come play along with us at Color My Heart this week! We'd love to see what you can create!



Materials used:
Cardstock: Kraft, White Daisy, Sweet Leaf
B&Ts: Skylark
Complements: Skylark
Other: Green Buttons, White Daisy Baker's Twine, For Always Assortment, Wooden Trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment