Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shabby Tea Room Guest Designer

I am so honored to have been asked to be the guest designer for the Shabby Tea Room this week. The theme is "anything goes," so since it's St. Patrick's Day today, I made a green St. Patrick's Day card! I used the pattern from CTMH's Make it From Your Heart Vol. 1, Pattern 25. The paper pack I used was Ivy Lane.


The inside says "... and may trouble be a stranger to you."

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Ivy Lane Green
B&Ts: Ivy Lane
Stamps: Take a Picture, Pair-a-Phrase, Card Word Puzzle
Ink: Topiary, Chocolate Distressing Ink
Other: adhesive pearls (not CTMH)

Please come play along with us for the "anything goes" challenge at the Shabby Tea Room!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one, especially the swirlys around the edges of the green ivy lane paper.

    ReplyDelete