Friday, October 3, 2014

Color Dare 113 with Let's Get Together

This week at Color My Heart we're challenging you to use Cranberry, Canary, and Glacier on your project. I used the paper pack Let's Get Together to make a layout. This pack contained Garden Green and Breeze in addition to Cranberry and Buttercup, but I left out the green and substituted a sheet of Glacier cardstock for the Breeze.

I know, these are funny pictures, but my kids and I were just having fun one day comparing our feet, so I grabbed my camera and snapped some photos! It was fun. I was surprised at how well this paper pack matched these pictures, too!

The layout is Elegant Context from Cherish (left side):

So, if you're up for it, grab your scrapping supplies, and come play along with us this week!

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Cranberry, Glacier
B&Ts: Let's Get Together
Stamps: Surf's Up WOTG
Ink: Cocoa
Other: Cocoa Brads, vellum (not CTMH), My Legacy Writer Pen, Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love your little touches of ripped paper and that feet stamp is a perfect touch to this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I love the fact you were able to save this fun memory.

    ReplyDelete