Friday, November 7, 2014

Color Dare 118 with Mayberry

This week at Color My Heart we're challenging you to use Smoothie, Olive, and Honey in your project. I used the retired Mayberry paper pack to create this birthday cake layout of my daughter. The layout is the right page of Swing Rhythm from Imagine.


I used the cupcake from the Chocolate Affair stamp set to paper piece my cupcakes using Honey, Cocoa, and Smoothie ink.

Come join us this week!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Smoothie, Cocoa
B&Ts: Mayberry
Stamps: Just A Number, Chocolate Affair
Ink: Cocoa, Honey, Smoothie
Other: Cocoa Brads, Natural Hemp, Stardust Glitter Gel

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout, Sarah! I like that it fits three large pics and a few cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete