Friday, January 2, 2015

Color Dare 124

Hi! Happy New Year! We have an exciting change at Color My Heart this year. We will now be including neutrals with the color combos. I really like this week's colors: Glacier, Kraft, and White Daisy. Since the neutrals are already provided, we won't need to add extras. Black and white are exceptions, unless otherwise stated.

I made a card CASED from one that I saw on Pinterest. It was a Christmas card, but I thought it would make a cute new baby card.


I used Art Philosophy to cut out some stockings, then I cut the top off of them and layered them so they look like baby booties instead of stockings. I scored the paper to look like argyle, and I used a background stamp for the gingham.

Come play along with us this week!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Glacier, White Daisy
Stamps: Little Reminder, Summer Days
Ink: Glacier, Black
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, white pearls (not CTMH), natural Hemp, Kraft Borders

5 comments:

  1. Darling card, Sarah! I love the textures and colors. Thanks for continuing to inspire us with the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. Have a wonderful New Year!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is adorable! I love the baby booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too precious! I need to make a baby card; I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! Love the score lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Sarah! I love that you converted the stockings to booties. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete