Friday, February 20, 2015

Color Dare 130

This week at Color My Heart we're challenging you to use White Daisy and Silver. But there is a twist. You are not allowed to use Black! I made this card that I CASED from Pinterest, but I used a scallop rectangle that I had laying around.


I stamped the flourish in Whisper and embossed the sentiment with silver. I wish you could see it better, but my camera is still lost, so I'm taking crappy cell phone pics and on top of that, my internet isn't working right so I had to edit this in Picasa instead of the PicMonkey that I usually use! Just believe me that it looks great in real life! :)

Come play along with us this week. You have until Thursday at 9PM central!


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Love Life, Scandinavian Wishes, Illuminate
Ink: Whisper, VersaMark
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Just Blooms Paper Shapes Florets, Silver Glitter Gems

2 comments:

  1. I love this card; I believe it looks great in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of pic quality, I think this is a pretty card. :-) I love the addition of the scalloped paper.

    ReplyDelete