Friday, March 20, 2015

Color Dare 134

This week at Color My Heart we are challenging you to use Cotton Candy, Olive, and Lagoon with Black and White as your neutrals. I admit, this is an odd combination of colors, but the results are actually quite appealing. I CASED a card off of pinterest using just CTMH products. I sponged up a flourish stamp with the three colors and stamped it on a White Daisy die cut card. Then I stamped a butterfly onto scrap White Daisy cardstock, colored it in with Lagoon alcohol markers, fussy cut it, and popped it up on the card with a glue dot. The sentiment is stamped in black.



Come play along with us this week!


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Dreams Come True, Your own Kind of Wonderful
Ink: Black, Cotton Candy, Olive, Lagoon
Other:Lagoon Alcohol Marker Set

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you did the swirls in three different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flourish in 3 colors is just stunning! Great CAS card. I think I'll be using that stamp again soon after seeing what you've done with it.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly with the colored flourishes. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color variations in the stamped flourish! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete