Saturday, May 2, 2015

Blossom Creative Insider

I have a group of 2 customers (one of which is now a consultant), and for May they wanted to do Blossom. But one wanted to do cards and one wanted to do scrapbooking. I bought the cards and the Paper pack for myself, but I didn't want to waste money on a stamp set (for the creative insider) just to let one person do a layout. So I decided to use the May SOTM instead of Snapshot Memories for the Layout. I like how it turned out. A lot of the images and sentiments are the same or similar. The only extra stamp I used was from Your Own Kind of Wonderful for the title.


Materials used:
Cardstock: Kraft, White Daisy, Sorbet
B&Ts: Blossom
Stamps: Just Sayin'
Ink: Sorbet, Lagoon
Other: Glacier Extra Thick Twine, Coral Reef Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment