Friday, June 5, 2015

Color Dare 145

Hi everybody! I love it when we have a whole rainbow of colors to play with at Color My Heart. This week our colors are Sunset, Honey, Topiary, Pacifica, Gypsy, Desert Sand, & White Daisy. I thought the Desert Sand would be perfect for an ice cream cone, so I made this ice cream card with our June SOTM based on one I found on Pinterest.



I'm still working on perfecting my technique with our Shin Han markers, but I did the best I could. I used Clay to fill in the cones, but I had to tone it down a lot because it's not quite the same as Desert Sand. Almost, but not quite. I used a bit of Barely Beige and a lot of the colorless blender.

Come play along with us this week. I'm curious to see what you all will come up with, with so many colors!



Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Ice Cream Dream, Stars Shine Bright, Illuminate, Always Grateful, Classmate Alphabet
Ink: Sunset, Honey, Topiary, Pacifica, Gypsy, Desert Sand, Black
Markers: Marigold, Golden Yellow, Vivid Green, Cerulean Blue Light, Lavender, Clay, Barely Beige, Colorless Blender

2 comments:

  1. Sarah your coloring is wonderful! I love this card and will have to lift it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I could just imagine the ice-cream flavors in your yummy card! This is just deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete