Thursday, July 27, 2017

Relaxing in hammocks

I don't have time to relax in hammocks. I've had some time for creating this summer, but once school starts, I don't think I'll even have time for that anymore! I'll try, but judging from last year, it's unlikely.

But I do like the idea of this card. It came from the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges. Saturday was national hammock day, so our challenge was to create a project with a theme of relaxation. It'd be nice if I had nothing to do but lounge in the sun, but I prefer to feel productive. I always have to be knitting or reading or crafting if I'm not taking care of the kids, cooking for them or teaching them.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made, the colors from Color Throwdown, and the themes at Word Art Wednesday and Simon Says are Anything Goes.





Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Pear
B&Ts: Brushed
Stamps: Paradise, Vogue Alphabet
Ink: Cotton Candy, Pear, Canary

6 comments:

  1. Your tropical design is delightful! Love the bright colors on this fun card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too much fun! Love the soft tropical hues! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This hammock image is so cool and just where I'd love to be right now! You've created a fun and fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a fun image!! Love your cool design too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the lay-out. Thanks for blessing us with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Philippians 1:6 which says, "For I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will continue to perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete